Don’t forget the AGM of your Society is fast approaching on the 18th November 2017! This is your chance to have your say about the running of the society, what you’d like to see and do and to get involved!
The Agenda for the General Business of the AGM can be found here, as well as the current Nominations, Resolutions and further information:
- PLEASE NOTE: Nominations are now also being invited for the Education and Welfare Trustee – Nominations will be taken up to the start of the AGM meeting.
Nominations already received are as follows:
Studbook Registrar – Freija Glansdorp
Communications – Jemimah Adams
Leisure – Nicola Guenigault and Karen Smith
- The Stud Book and Breeding Team resolutions are attached to the agenda for everyone to see.
- We also want to take this opportunity to remind and invite those of you who cannot attend the AGM to give your proxies if you want to be represented.
- The Annual Report and Accounts are available on the website for you here.
In addition to the general business of the AGM there will be lots of interesting things to do and see:
• A Christmas bring and buy bazaar, aimed at all our “crafty” and otherwise talented IHSGB members who would like to bring their homemade arts, crafts, Christmas cards, produce etc. for sale. Ideal Christmas presents! Please come and take the opportunity to sell your wares!
• A talk on Fi Pugh’s personal perspective of training horses, with videos and pictures.
• Evening meal: a table at the local pub, just 5 minutes’ walk from the village hall, is booked for Saturday evening at 1900 – we shall need numbers in advance. The pub is also open at lunchtime for those who may arrive early and wish to eat before the meeting.
• Sunday at 1030: – a practical, ridden demo at Oldhill’s Icelandics, home to Fi Pugh, to complement her talk on Saturday. There will be refreshments at Ian & Fi’s house afterwards for anyone who wishes to stay.
We look forward to seeing you there!