IHSGB Benefits of Membership
- Belonging to a Worldwide group of people who share your passion
- Years of combined knowledge and experience of the breed
- Welcome Pack including information on Local contacts and events in your area
- Access to Trainers, and information on websites exclusive to the Icelandic Horse.
- Discounted merchandise from our supporters
- 4 issues of Sleipnir Magazine exclusive to IHSGB members with discounted rates for advertising
- Access to FEIF member country magazines
- Members page on the website
- Monthly or Bi-monthly email bulletins with FEIF news and links to interesting articles, websites or information
- Members rates for studbook services including passport and registration of your horse in Worldfengur database
- Funding available for members towards running events
- FREE access to Worldfengur database for IHSGB members
- Annual show which includes sport classes with members entry rates
- Annual awards for Pleasure riders
- Annual awards for Sport Riders in the GB Ranking
- Annual awards for the best volunteer member
- Vet certificates for endurance riders
- Opportunities for youth riders to attend International events and make friends across the world
- Email support on line through Yahoo IHSGB members discussion group and access to members forum on IHSGB website.
- FREE advertising of horses and items for sale on the IHSGB website
- FREE link to your own website (if Icelandic Horse relevant) from the IHSGB website
- Free advertising of your events on the IHSGB events calendar (Published on the website and in the magazine)
- Access to posters and leaflets about the Icelandic Horse
- A surprise gift for your equine friend for new members
How to Join the IHSGB
Click here to download the membership form.
We also accept payments through PayPal for all subscriptions, please choose your option below which will give you membership until August 2017!
Please note: If you are a new member joining through PayPal, you must fill out a membership form.
Alternatively, contact the Membership Administrator.
The table below shows the membership fees for new, lapsed and/or overseas members according to the month of joining/rejoining, and is inclusive of an admin fee.
Please note: If you are renewing your membership, you pay a yearly sub due 1st August of £36 for a single membership (£41 for overseas incl. £5 admin fee) and £45 for a family membership (£50 for overseas incl. admin fee).
|New/Overseas members; month of joining||Single membership subs payable||Family membership subs payable|
|Jun 17||Free with August 2017 subs paid now||Free with August 2017 subs paid now|
|Jul 17||Free with August 2017 subs paid now||Free with August 2017 subs paid now|