Ice Cool Club!
- We are committed to the development and welfare of our young riders.
- Encouraging the young riders to develop their understanding and Knowledge of the Icelandic horse is paramount and we strive to offer them as much support as possible.
- There are Youth classes at events throughout the year – or highest place youth awards.
- Youth riders are welcome to join in the fun of meeting friends and developing their skills through our Youth Training Scheme.
- IHSGB youth riders attend International events through FEIF – encouraging them to make friends of their age across the globe with the same passion – the Icelandic horse.
IHSGB Youth Leader
The National Youth Leader (firstname.lastname@example.org) sits of the board of trustees of IHSGB and takes your opinions and comments to the trustee meetings on a monthly basis. There is a small working committee for the youth department, helping to steer the direction of youth work of the IHSGB. If you would like more information or to get involved, please email. To contribute towards this site, please send text and photos by email.
Join the ice cool club
Membership to the ‘ice cool club’ is free! Open to all young people between 0 – 21 years of age with an interest in the Icelandic horse in GB! All you have to do is register and this will entitle you to:
- IHSGB Ice cool club members rates @ IHSGB events
- IHSGB ice cool club members rates for stud book services
- Access to online ice cool club activities
It is important that you register with us – even if your parents are ‘family members’ of IHSGB.
- IHSGB Icicles are aged 13 – 21.
- Supporting our young riders in their development and training.
- Advice, support and sharing of news.
- IHSGB Ice Pops are aged 0 – 12.
- Giving information to share with our youngest riders and their parents/guardians.
- Encouraging knowledge and understanding of the Icelandic horse through fun!